The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Sunday October 1, 2017 at 10:54
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On October 1, 2017 at 08:24, highfigh said...
I'm waiting for someone to pick a freaking paint color so I can finish the work in their kitchen-

Yeah, this can be maddening. About the only thing worse is the folks who call you into their house and tell you they want to add speakers in a half dozen rooms.
That they just remodeled!

when I installed the ceiling speakers, I noticed a thin line in the plaster, going right to the center of one of the hole.

This is quite mystical. Typically the holes I've seen for ceiling speakers have just air in the center of the hole... so no such lines would be visible.

If it's not painters making us wait, it's paper hangers, cabinet/counter installers, trim carpenters, flooring, CLIENTS WHO CAN'T MAKE A DECISION AND STICK WITH IT or the ones who think everyone can make changes on the fly.

Have you ever done a remodel? I shudder to think of the thousands of small decisions that people have to make during remodeling.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse