Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Sunday October 1, 2017 at 10:46
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
buzz's third one is the most appropriate for the need:
On October 1, 2017 at 06:50, buzz said...
[Link: ebay.com]

Yes, I'm the guy who always wants all brands and model numbers, but this time I didn't give that out.

As was noted, I said that I had five sources that each need to be split to two devices. That means I have fifteen devices that always need to be interconnected. Thus the old Radio Shack switch is out.

I did not intend for this to be mysterious, so, sorry if it was.

For those who answer with a switch after I say I need a panel with multiple jacks: I have nine satellite receivers in a rack. The analog audio from five of them goes to five 900 MHz FM transmitters; matching receivers are mounted to and wired into cardio machines in this gym. We also have an eight-channel WiFi transmitter that clients can connect their phones to. The audio from the first five satellite receivers also goes to this device.

The Y cable idea was also spot on. It's the first thing we did, and it worked just fine. It looked like hell and the cables were all too long. So I was thinking, if I just knew where to get a panel with a bunch of jacks on it................
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse