The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Monday September 18, 2017 at 00:33
Mario
Loyal Member
November 2006
On September 17, 2017 at 14:27, Brad Humphrey said...
Your point about the mobile may very well be valid, I wouldn't know. I try not to surf websites with a mobile device unless I absolutely have to. Why put myself thru the pain?
I kind of laugh at customers now, that we need to go to a website and do something for one of their accounts and they don't have a single computer in the house. Only smart phones and a tablet or two. I mean REALLY!!!
Has nothing to do with being old school, you NEED a f^n computer still in this day and age. People are just.... let me stop.

I have no problem with CePro's website using Firefox and ad blocker on my computer. I'm happy.

Really? Most of my customers don't have computers.
Why would they? Bills are on auto pay, travel plans are easy enough to do on mobile devices, and email is mostly spam that's also easy to dismiss on a mobile device while on a crapper.
I happen to have 7 PCs in my house but wire and I are self employed, we have a kid in 7th grade that needs a laptop, and I'm a geek.

It surprises me that you're so closed minded to not see the limited need for a PC in an average home.

Oh, btw, don't forget that most working white collar people are using work PCs for few occasions that actually require computers or prunters.

Hosting Services by ipHouse