Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Sunday September 17, 2017 at 17:51
Redcoat007
Lurking Member
September 2017
Hello,
I am trying to get my Nevo SL and Nevo Link up and running. They have been in my store room for 6 years. I have no software (Nevo Studio) at this point and while I can access an old windows computer, it does not have the software. I tried the link referred to earlier in this thread, but Microsoft comes up. I can only assume that that site has changed it's name or is now gone.

Would anyone have access to the software and would anyone be able to advise as to whether or not it is possible to overcome the registration requirements and get these units fully operational again. Alternatively, would I be better off to discard the unit altogether and purchase a Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home unit instead. It appears to do everything the Nevo did and more for a fraction of the original Nevo price. The Nevo SL was a tremendously expensive unit in it's day which is why the Scottish in me can't part with it easily. However maybe it is time to move on. Any thoughts on my dilemma?

I am retired so I have time to spend to get something worthwhile working, but I don't want to waste my time.

Thank You

Last edited by Redcoat007 on September 18, 2017 12:42.

Hosting Services by ipHouse