The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday September 16, 2017 at 15:28
Northwinds
Long Time Member
January 2010
On August 4, 2017 at 10:40, brodyboy said...
Version 3.0.0.562 was the last one ever released....since I had always kept my software updated (through Nevo), that's the one I've been using for years.

I'm glad you finally got it working. It's worth emphasizing, regarding your comments/instructions about Mobile Device Center, that it's not a universally-required fix. While it's apparently necessary in your particular setup, other readers shouldn't assume that it's necessary in theirs. I did not have to do any of that....just let Nevo install its own version of WMDC and it works perfectly.

I think the takeaways are that, since NSP is old software at this point, compatibility quirks and snafus should be probably expected, and a functional installation should be preserved as long as one wants to keep using their Nevo remotes.

Very interesting!
Am I reading right that you've managed to install NSP and overcome the "not registered" greyed out menu entries?

I still use my Q50 and am just trying to do some changes on my S70 and some of those other menu options would be great!

I did used to have them all enabled but I guess when I replaced my system drive the registry entries must have been lost.

Any idea if this is fixable?

Thanks!

Hosting Services by ipHouse