The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday September 6, 2017 at 22:56
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
This is one of my favorite stories, and I can't resist the temptation to tell it...So much so, that it's probably some of your 2nd or 3rd time reading this story. :)

When I was still working for my dad, so i couldn't have been 18 yrs old yet.  We were installing an alarm system in an old plaster house that was fighting us every step of the way.

My partner was drilling, I was tying the lines onto the end of the diversibit from the basement.  He was STRUGGLING to get the keypad drilled into the basement.  I decided to take a smoke break.

Came back in a few minutes later, I see this white stuff all over the kitchen floor? I asked.."What's that?"

He panicked!  Swung open the fridge door.  He was drilling in the wall that backed up to the back of the fridge.

Drilled through the back of the fridge...into the fridge....pierced a full gallon of milk.
I'm laughing now.  Wasn't funny then..

In his defense, the guy name Mike was one of the best guys I've ever seen fish wire.  So, don't feel to bad Chris, it happens to all of us at some point.

Hosting Services by ipHouse