The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday September 4, 2017 at 14:32
Rolando1948
Long Time Member
January 2008
Thank you Lyndel for all your additional support and for the tip of not having to worry about the TSU9600 not responding to a "ping", although in one or two of the multiple configurations and attempts that I performed, I believe the unit did respond to a "ping". But, no matter what "DCHP" or manual fixed "IP" I configure, the TSU9600 fails to connect to the RFX9600, but every time I immediately performed the "test" with PEP2 modified with "Jon Welfringer's Simulator" the RFX9600 reacts correctly. I upgraded both the TSU9600 and the RFX9600 firmware to their latest non Beta versions. I also configured and limited the "pool" of "DHCP" addresses as advised on the "Forum". I have also repeatedly observed that the TSU9600 "WiFi" connection icon would confirm that the unit was connected to the network WAP, but it was to no avail in connecting to the RFX9600. I also tested removing all encryption and leaving the WAP temporarily open and once again the TSU9600 would connect to the WAP, but to no avail, the TSU9600 would failed to link to the RFX9600. I have reach a point where I am willing to try anything, no matter how far farfetched it might seem. If I cannot get the RFX9600 to respond to the TSU9600, I might just have to abandoned the network WiFi link, for an IR receiver in the physical space of the TSU9600 and wire it to the location where the garage and gate controllers are and substitute the RFX9600 relay functions for two SPTD IR controlled relays, but this would be in the despair of having exhausted all options with the RFX9600. I am really at a lost of what else to attempt a this point, my last hope is the support and advise obtained on this forum.

Thank you
Rolan

Hosting Services by ipHouse