The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 2, 2017 at 11:59
caltroon
Lurking Member
September 2017
I don't like the Samsung remote for this 2015 TV so we're using the Sony with 7 different electronics programmed to it. Everything works fine except the return button when using Amazon streaming through the Samsung TV. The original remote, when you're in the Amazon app, watching a movie, when you press Return it returns you one step backwards like to the movie's information screen with Watch Now, Audio, Subtitles, etc., then another press of the return button gets you back to the Amazon streaming main screen.

The return button on the Sony, when you press it once, takes you back to the television, showing what cable channel you were on before you enabled the Smart Hub option.

This is a learning remote, but it will not learn the return button from the original remote, the Samsung remote app on my phone (which works for the Sony to learn other buttons) or another remote app on my phone (which can also teach codes to the Sony remote).

Does anyone know how I can program this remote's Return button to act the same as the Samsung Return button? Thank you

Hosting Services by ipHouse