The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday August 19, 2017 at 23:34
electrician
Long Time Member
August 2007
Anyone have any power issues with the signature series? Have a job in Key west and one of the tvs they sent is acting up....of course, and I have to leave before any tech support reopens monday.
First time I turned it on late yesterday, it wasn't responding to power on at first and then it came on. (I think it finally responded to power off.
Then it was fine for about 15mins....then I get the whole screen displaying like a pinkish cross hatch thing and powered off bye itself.
I couldn't get it to power back on last night at all with remote or panel buttons. Left it unplugged last night and plugged it in this morning and it worked for about a good hour! (What a tease!!)
Then the same cross hatch thing and powered off......
Left it that way for about the remainder of the day, came back from dinner and it was flickering on and off but still had a red power status light??? Finally unplugged it and thats where I stand.
Unfortunatly I have to leave it like this tommorrow unless someone has some idea of a magic fix.
Also any idea how they will handle this? Am I going to have to fly back down here from detroit to trouble shoot?
Pretty annoying to have a job go better than planned to having a bad out of box tv.
To top it off this customer has (7) Sunbrites, I hope they are willing to help out somehow?
Thanks in advance

Hosting Services by ipHouse