Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Friday August 18, 2017 at 22:25
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
It comes down to area and how many times that Comcast line is "tapped"

I have some customers that looks like it's a SD channel upconverted to HD and others that look really really good. My house looks really nice actually after I moved from DTV to Comcast. I had an overlap in service and I compared the same channel back and forth and couldn't see a difference. But that's my house and I think it's because I only share the Comcast feed with 6 other houses. Clients in the city and some suburbs looks just awful.

FIOS IMO has the best picture quality. The boxes and GUI look like it's from 1990 but the PQ is the best, for obvious reasons. On the subject of X1 it's finally been polished. It's a really really nice system and I think the GUI is the best in the business. I had to install a paperweight of a tivo the other day and that is really showing it's age. It probably has more todo with the engineers busy designing the GUIs for comcast. TIVo needs to just go to the wayside, it's garbage compared to X1-DTV and Dish!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse