The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday August 3, 2017 at 11:43
brodyboy
Long Time Member
April 2008
On August 3, 2017 at 07:23, JMarcosPG said...
Hi, brodyboy! No shotgun approach and no harm intended at all! Tks for your help anyway! besides my Nevo original sofware (v. 3.0) I also tried to use both versions available in the links therein (v 2.0 as well)... yes, I have win 10 and win xp (virtual machine / emulator) - installation is just fine. No crashes! Just shen I need to use relevant menu options such as uploading or downloading packages to or from Nevo that registration pop up arises. When I try to register it is impossible because mynevo servers are offline. Still no crashes here, the sofware is still accessible, but useless without the most relevant commands unavailable!

I would stick with only the latest version of NevoStudioPro....3.0.0.562. That's the one linked at the top of this thread.  (And confirm that your Q50 has the last firmware, v.4.0.5.0.

I can confirm that I've been able to use NSP 3.0.0.562 unregistered.  In fact, out of curiosity (because I hadn't tried downloading configs from anything but my Win 7 machine for a long time), I just now connected my "tester" Q50 to a Win 10 laptop running unregistered NSP and it successfully downloaded the configuration.  That actually surprised me! Interestingly, I recently allowed the program to install Mobile Device Center on this laptop....in other words, the request popped up from within NSP and I simply ok'd it.  (In the past, I recall unsuccessful attempts to make Mobile Device Center work with Win 10.  Perhaps something in a Win 10 update has resolved a compatibility issue that now allows NSP to just install the one it wants....)

Anyway....perhaps it's time to start over, especially since you have tried numerous versions and installations at this point. Completely remove all existing installations on your Win 10 machine.   Uninstall Mobile Device Center.  Then re-install NSP 3.0.0.562 and allow it to include all associated software (.Net, Mobile Device Center, etc) in the installation. Ignore/skip any requests to register.

Whenever you open an unregistered installation of NSP, you'll get the pop-up about registering to get advanced features.  Just close the box. Don't even try any of the actions that attempt to connect to the Nevo servers.

Hosting Services by ipHouse