The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday July 23, 2017 at 20:30
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
Is it normal to have to ask for raises? I would think that company owners would give you raises based on performance/time on the job. If i had to ask for a raise i think i would just sit down with the boss and say "i need a raise". Include the amount you want per hour and any perks you want like vacation days or bonuses. I would probably have a backup plan for if they say no so that i could put in 2 weeks notice.

The part about coworkers texting about you or someone talking down to you...you have two choices.

#1. Call them out on it immediately when it happens. It's like 5th grade when you get picked on. Say something like "shut your mouth or i will shut it for you". Maybe say something rude about their wife or mom. Something that will cause them to shut up and leave you alone forever...or immediately start a fight. Bottom line is that you gotta deal with it all at once.

#2. Ignore it because you are a grown up who doesn't have time for middle school girl behavior.

Disclaimer: Option 1 will most likely get you fired and possibly arrested and maybe killed. But if you prepare properly you can take the other guy with you.

Good luck.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse