Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday July 22, 2017 at 23:12
audvid
Founding Member
August 2001
I need to send the following commands to projector:
(PWR 1)
(PWR 0)
These are the only two commands I need to send to my wolf cinema dcx1000i (christie hd6k) projector.
I need to associate these two commands with any two IR hex codes. I don't mind any code (hopefully, it will not operate my existing equipment - I have dish, oppo, Datasat, Wof, Sony Receiver, Vizio TV).. The two IR hex codes can be any two unused/uncommon IR cods.
I have a xantech irs232A.
I downloaded the latest dragon drop software but that does not seem to be correct for this old irs232A.
I downloaded drag460, which supposedly is the software shipped with irs232A. Does anyone have a CD rom, which is shipped with the irs232A? if so, can you email the contents to me?

Anyway, I am unable to install the drag460 software, which I downloaded from xantech website, onto a Windows 7 or Vista computer. I understand it was written for windows xp/2000. I don't have an XP computer. I will try to load xp..

Any suggestions?

Are there any other units, which are easy to program, which can send out these two ascii codes via rs232? I don't need any other commands.

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse