The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday June 26, 2017 at 22:58
Rolando1948
Long Time Member
January 2008
"Alt + Shift" and "Drag & Drop" fail to produce button action links. Mouse operations in other applications work correctly.
Configuration:
Window 10 Home, 64 bit, Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHZ, 6GB Ram.

Removed all previous mouse drivers and I am using a generic 2 button mouse with scroll wheel. I tested the "alt" and "shift" keys with another application (Wordperfect) and the app responded correctly to both keys. ProntoEdit Pro is working correctly in all aspects, except for when I had finished my "layouts and code pages" and proceed to try to link the corresponding buttons, ProntoEdit Pro would only produce a "four way" arrow and no link or other action. Any and all help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Follow Up:
I installed PEP3, and it was to no avail, the same behaviour continued. No "Link" when "drag & drop" with "Shift+Alt". I also pull out my laptop and installed PEP2 and uploaded different project files and this was also to no avail the same dysfunctional behaviour continued to occur. I also made sure that I was not trying to create a "link" to a "hard key", to link buttons across configuration files nor that the buttons were in a multiple selection or that they formed part of grouped objects. Thus, this should not be happening, because as the PEP manual clearly states, "You can use drag-and-drop" to "link buttons within a page" and to "link buttons from one page to another within the configuration file", but I have tried in different manners with no success, someone please help. Thank you.

Last edited by Rolando1948 on June 27, 2017 01:32.
Rolan

Hosting Services by ipHouse