The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday June 12, 2017 at 10:27
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On June 12, 2017 at 10:13, highfigh said...
Can you back the RVs away from the demarc and move the picnic area closer? That would make the distance from each RV to the demarc more equal and one AP might work for all of them.

Is is possible to install conduit between the demarc to the middle RV locations (is the cable on a post?) and from the middle to the outer ones?

I would have set this up as if it were a dock, using the same kind of post that provides shore power, CATV, Phone, Internet. These have a cover for all of the connections so rain won't be a problem and you could make something like it with a wooden post, a weather-resistant box and the correct fittings since budget is a concern.

Yeah, trenching is a PITA, but it's the best way to get what the RVs need, to each location.

Nothing can be moved. Digging isn't too bad because the soil is all silt from centuries of the new river flooding. The previous owner put the hook ups in many years ago, so I can't worry about what should have been run.

Also I did consider RV2 being he location for a router. Unfortunately 1 and 4 are better designed to have somewhere for a router to be put.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse