Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Wednesday May 31, 2017 at 11:18
kgossen
March 2008
On May 27, 2017 at 17:48, Ernie Gilman said...
I'd like to see the second half of that in print.

I run the composite output of my HR24 through a modulator to a second room and the receiver has a method built into it to adjust the resolution of the receiver so the second output can be used. If you can't use both outputs, why do they build in a quick button (hold EXIT) to accommodate using both outputs?

A small TV might draw less than 100 VA.

That seems suspect, a misinterpretation like the one made by the DirecTV in the first post.

In fact, the following products, to my recollection, are ALL over 100VA, so it really does bear looking into:
microwave
toaster
toaster oven
large electric drill
hair dryer
most A/V receivers
skil saw
sawzall
some lights
-- it's illegal to screw in a 150W bulb? replace a 300W work light?

Maybe this will help you.

[Link: justsomething.co]

I love when you chime in with ZERO knowledge. This is electrical code here in BC. Technically speaking, buying a toaster that is over 100va should be plugged in by a licensed electrician according to our inspectors. Nobody has ever gotten into to trouble but this is on the books from who knows how long ago.

Maybe in the future, post stuff you know (Yes your subjects will be severely limited but, you won't look like the complete idiot you usually do!). I know it will be hard for you to resist one of your useless multi paragraph rants, but for the rest of us, please do.
"Quality isn't expensive, it's Priceless!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse