The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Sunday May 28, 2017 at 11:55
Krassyg
Long Time Member
April 2005
Thanks for the help guys. At this stage all I am doing is prewiring; I don't even know if I'll get the final job. They might just decide to move the existing older conference room equipment to the new location. I just need to figure out what cables to run at this point from the conference room table to the av location and I need to plan for a microphone solution for the auditorium seating. I am assuming it will be wireless; should I plan for a local antennas for the mikes or they would be fine if they are 30' away from the rack?

For the conference room laptop location I'm planning on 4x Cat6 UTP, 4x Cat6 STP, 2x Fiber HDMI, 1 VGA and 2 x 1" Carlon flex conduits. Anything else I am missing? What should I run for the microphones? Starquad?

For the displays I'll just run 3 Carlon 2" flex conduit into the drop ceiling on each wall that might be getting tvs for a total of 6 available TV locations and have the electricians run electrical for the motorized screen in two locations and two for projector locations.

Last edited by Krassyg on May 28, 2017 20:34.

Hosting Services by ipHouse