The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday May 27, 2017 at 18:36
Krassyg
Long Time Member
April 2005
I need to prewire a new conference room for a small financial company. Drop ceiling and framed walls; round conference room in the middle and auditorium seating on two walls. Equipment will be in a closet adjacent to the room. I'll just run Carlon 2" resi-guard smurf tube behind each TV into the drop ceiling and 1" front the conference table to the equipment closet; I'm allowed to channel into the floor(concrete, 1st floor commercial building).

What equipment would you guys recommend for a conference room if budget is not an issue? I am thinking:

Two Samsung 85" TV with touch overlay and one 75" E-Board. Or two projectors and one e-board if they want larger screen size. Room is 33' x 36'.

Speakers will be Paradigm in ceiling/backboxes with anthem receiver.

What equipment would you recommend for audiovideo conferencing?

I need mikes at the conference table and in the auditorium seating at the walls. Wireless mikes? Or something else?

I also need to be able to plug in laptops in a few locations; I can run any wires I need. What do you recommend for fiber HDMI? How is Metra?

Planning RTI touch panels/handhelds for control. I prefer iPads for residential but here I'll have to use dedicated for reliability. Hopefully their new stuff is better than their older remotes which were not kind to me(understatement)

Anything else I'm missing? First time I'm dealing with a conference room.

Hosting Services by ipHouse