The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 56 made on Friday May 19, 2017 at 08:59
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On May 18, 2017 at 00:34, Mac Burks (39) said...
This is a great example of your inability to comprehend what you read. Show me where i said anything about indigenous people. Meanwhile i will just ignore everything else you say.

You had posted "Unlike gour European ancestors...the Mexicans were in the United States already...speaking Spanish doing spanish things etc. Most of those countries look like shitholes because of the United States." to captainredfish- I don't know if you were assuming that his ancestors came here relatively recently, but if they came here after Spain invaded and before the English colonial period, the rest of the country was populated BY THE INDIGINOUS PEOPLE!

Also, if you haven't done your genealogy, you don't know that your ancestors were indentured to anyone and if they came here not long before the Revolution, they wouldn't have been enslaved. Indenture offered a way to sail when money was a problem- most not only had a way to cross, but also had a job that allowed them to pay off the price.

Your ancestors participated in the Revolution- which side? Loyalists?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse