The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday May 18, 2017 at 20:41
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On May 18, 2017 at 14:22, thecynic315 said...
4th link when you google, and 4th item listed in the "Sponsored box/Suggested" for purchasing the item.

That's only true for the exact search you did. Just now I googled "CD Player that does not autoplay" and the responses were mostly about players in computers. Then I googled "CD player that can be cued." The first response was the good old Tascam CD-450, but for an example of how far off a response can be, the second response started out this way:
INVESTIGATION OF THE DESIGN OF CD PLAYERS ... 7 groups (each with 6 pairs of students) can do the activity in the Michaelmas Term....

On May 18, 2017 at 14:22, thecynic315 also said...
Do you ever bother trying Google first? I mean, Google freaking AUTOCOMPLEATED the search so this is common!

Apparently I don't come up with the same words that you do. It would be nice if you could help me and educate me by sharing how you found it. The search terms I came up with above seem right to me!
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse