Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 34 made on Tuesday May 16, 2017 at 16:07
brian-clt77
Lurking Member
April 2017
Hi imt,

Sorry for any confusion based on my previous post. To be more specific, for mount compatibility on the SunBrite Veranda TVs, spacers will be needed under the TV Plate in order to clear the door and enable access to the media bay. This will also help eliminate any interference between the parts on the back of the TV (power cord, thumb screws, etc.) and the wall.

Below are images showing a typical TV Plate being spaced off the back of the TV to clear the media bay on the 43” Veranda TV.

With regard to which HDBaseT receivers… Please refer to the attached images below. You will see a summary of the fit by model. Also, I have attached images of the RX placement and wire routing inside the 43” Veranda media bay. You will see that HDMI, HDBaseT and the IR emitter can be connected while still fitting inside the media bay. For your use-case, please note that even the larger B-540-330-RS-IP receiver is able to fit nicely in the bay giving you the long distance 4K extension you need.

To help with future questions like these we are creating a chart that shows which of our media products and common sources fit within the media bay of each SunBrite TV. This chart will be available on our product spec pages. Thank you again for your honest feedback on our products.

[Link: ibb.co]

If you have any questions or additional comments, please feel free to contact me directly at 704-909-5864.

Best regards,
Brian
Snap AV Media Distribution
Brian

Hosting Services by ipHouse