The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Tuesday May 9, 2017 at 23:18
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
Let me clarify for you guys.  These guys have been doing this for 20ish years..They're members here and have been for eons.  They don't want to mix the new venture up with their existing shop...

I specifically asked them to post it here to get your guys input...I knew you guys would beat it up...which is what I wanted..You guys are hyper-critical of anything like this..., I can use that to try and make my sites better.

When you guys started beating it up with the BB comments etc, I started looking around...Here's what I found.. On each page of RC, there are 29 threads, so I went to the first 3 pages, so that's 87 threads.

Judging by title alone, I figured this venture can handle 29 of 87 threads that were posted on the first 3 pages here.  If the customer request is too large for remotes-plus, they can easily cover it with their other shop.

Being a little removed from the industry now, I've gotta be honest...This sort of thing is coming and coming fast.   These guys have enough sense to try and capitalize on it rather than accept diminishing returns.

Google, Amazon, Apple, Nest, etc...they want in this market and they'll take the market share...these guys are in a perfect position IMO.

I love the idea and can't wait to see how it works out..

Hosting Services by ipHouse