The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Saturday April 15, 2017 at 07:58
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On April 14, 2017 at 12:37, Andre3000 said...
When building a macro for an activity I always send the commands to set HDMI input on the TV (incase someone has changed it), in this case the TV is set to HDMI 1, then depending activity (watch TV, watch BluRay, etc..) I change the input on the AVR. The problem that I think I am having is an HDMI handshake issue as these Macro commands work fine until the system sits unused for a day or two then you select a macro and you get a screen on the TV that says NO HDMI source signal. That is the problem I think I am having.

Are you trying to build macros, or letting the software do it for you? Go back and look at the settings. This can probably be programmed by creating your own, but that's not the way it was designed and no, there's no reason to argue about it- if you want to build your own macros, get a different remote.

Connect the source directly to the TV and try it- if you see video, check your settings in the AVR and the TV. It's also possible that you need to turn off Deep Color settings.

If you press the activity button, what do you see when you press the Menu button? It should be mapped to the AVR, or you can press the Device button and select the AVR before pressing Menu. If you see nothing, try another cable or check the settings.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse