The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Wednesday April 12, 2017 at 14:11
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On April 12, 2017 at 13:09, drewski300 said...
More seriously, I cannot believe that people still litter today. It's crazy to drive behind a vehicle and see them throw something out. The world is full of lazy POS's....

I really really cant stand it. I don't look at peoples shoes/clothes/car/watch etc to determine what kind of person they are. I pay attention to how they behave. How they treat wait staff or talk to women. Someone littering in front of me is basically the end of the conversation. I don't need to learn anymore.

I will never forget sitting down at a restaurant and watching a new installer open his straw, roll up the paper and drop it on the table...then he wiped it right off onto the floor. 40 year old guy. The littering wasn't even a conscious action...it was like he was so used to it that he was on autopilot when he did it.

Another common thing i see is the jerks who collect soda bottles in their car and then they have their passenger just kick them all out in the parking lot. I have seen this a dozen times or more. There is a trash can at every gas pump in the world where you can throw away as many bottles as you want. You can even do it while your tank is filling up instead of standing there watching gas pump tv.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse