On April 10, 2017 at 09:21, alex50 said...
My brother recently purchased a home with a built in home theater. The setup includes a MX-990 and there are also a couple of MX-980s and MX-950s elsewhere in the house. The prior owner did leave the contact information for the dealer that installed the setup and we will be having them update the configuration to accommodate some new equipment. However, we would also like to be able to make minor changes in the future. I would like to know exactly what we need to ask for when the installer stops by.
1. Is the CCP package able to program all three of these remotes?
2. I've seen people mention the Expansion Pack. Is this something that CCP will be able to download or do I need to ask for that separately?
3. Is there anything else I need to ask for in terms of having all the necessary software?
1. it will do the 980 and 990, but not the 950. the 950 has a stand alone editor.
2. you need to ask for that separately.