Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday March 30, 2017 at 15:03
Total Control Remotes
July 2006
I was a bit skeptical when I took the preliminary sales webinar describing the price points and features of the MX Home Pro system. I didn't think that URC could deliver on some of the claims. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I was extremely impressed with the time it took to set up the system, the efficiency of the cloud, and the lack of issues. The app is fantastic, and the app launcher makes it easy to jump from an app and back to the home pro. While the remote showed a bit of sluggishness at first, once the system settled in it worked nicely. The homeowner was extremely happy, and the ability to control SONOS and Lutron Caseta through the remote with full two way meta data was awesome.

As a dealer, I have the ability to push updates to the system remotely with incredible ease. And if the channel favorites the homeowner created himself ever change, it updates automatically thanks to Gracenote.

URC did an incredible job with this system and I hope the cloud based trend continues on. While there are some ideas I have that can improve the oveerall programming experience, it was still quite easy and did everything I needed it to.

Hosting Services by ipHouse