Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday March 24, 2017 at 00:35
Dean Roddey
May 2004
On March 23, 2017 at 22:21, Ranger Home said...
What cracks me up is the officials say "this was a lone-wolf job". Then the next day there are seven arrest! Um, didnt you just tell your country it was a one man job?

This is what liberalism brings you. No spin. Just plain fact.

Wow. Almost every political statement you make here is of the 'pot calling the kettle black' sort. Yes, the right and left have different views, and there are legitimate things that someone on one side can disagree with in terms of the *viewpoint* of the other. But, when it comes to political games and spinning and propaganda and circling the wagons etc..., they are exactly the same. This is proven over and over again.

Constantly trying to imply otherwise just indicates that your position is the product of a deep seated, irrational hatred, not of any sort of actual evaluation of the situation or attempt to come to an informed opinion. It's a cancer in our society, and it's getting worse.

And I'm not picking on the right here. Anyone who does this from the left side of the field is equally cancerous. You just happen to be a particularly consistent example of it. It's as far from patriotic, and as far from doing your job as a member of a democracy, that I can imagine.
Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse