The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday March 23, 2017 at 11:15
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On March 23, 2017 at 10:07, Mario said...
Huh?

He's referring to the ISIS attack in London yesterday.

when you pander to radical extremists and welcome them into your country with open arms and a checkbook to appease the "COEXIST" crowd you will get things like this. It is a damn tragedy and heartbreaking to hear a US family was hit. Husband died, wife in critical condition and a daughter state side wondering if she will have a mom while grieving the death of her father.

London led the charge for letting these "immigrants" into their country for the rest of the world to follow. They are now paying for it, the world pays for it in these senseless attacks. Its one of the things that led to Brexit, the people of UK were tired of it. Its also what led to who is in the white house now.

Hearts and Prayers go out to the families who lost or are fighting for their lives. This hits a little closer to home for me because my parents, brother and his GF are heading over there in August. My brother was planning on proposing to his GF on that very bridge.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse