Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday March 20, 2017 at 09:41
gwstudios
June 2004
OK, here is what is happening on my end. Since all of my graphics are fully scalable, there should be no reason why I cannot open an iPad Standard test page, and "Save As" a custom resolution at 2X for a Retina iPad.

After I type in the dimensions, add it to list, select it, then give the file a new name, when I reopen it, it is still the same resolution.

Keep in mind, I am not used to the "new" VTPro-e and all of its quirks just yet.

Edit - I got it... and yes, my iPad Standard template graphics scale to Retina automatically if I simply copy them over. Now I just have to figure out why when I re-save the Standard res as Retina, it doesn't take, but I have a way around that now if needed.

Edit #2 - I can create a page in Retina and save it as a standard res with no problem, but not the other way around. So, to answer your question, yes, I can have both Standard and Retina resolution iPad templates. I will simply design the Retina resolution as a custom, then convert that to standard as a new file after it is completed.

Last edited by gwstudios on March 20, 2017 10:29.

Hosting Services by ipHouse