The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday March 5, 2017 at 22:44
gerard143
Advanced Member
May 2012
I think the milwaukees are piles. Used a new one a bit just recently it absolutely sucks compared to the dewalts imho. Used one of their new cordless cutoff grinder tools too recently and man the battery life was god awful compared to my dewalt and the dewalt was designed nicer as well. Only thing I own milwaukee is their Pex expander tool. Everything else is dewalt and I am real happy with the stuff. I've been so impressed with their compact drills. Their newest one def improves on the old. The increased power is impressive as hell for a compact drill. The 3 diff flashlight modes are handy and being brushless the runtime is just incredible.

Anyways I had that exact dewalt for years and it was unstoppable. Best drill i had ever owned until I replaced it with their newest brushless model. [Link: dewalt.com]

Never had issues with the chuck. The small compact battery lasted for quite a bit for me too. Not sure why you are having issues. I abused the piss out of it and it just kept going and going. Dropped it from good heights on accident too a few times.

Hosting Services by ipHouse