Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday February 27, 2017 at 15:08
Audiophiliac
August 2006
I did a 65X930D with a C4 system. The system also has a 43X830C. I put in the latest IP driver, updated both TVs, and went about my business.

I got a call the next day saying they could not control Netflix. I went out and sure enough, the only IP commands that were working seemed to be power on/off and input commands. It would even pull up the Netflix app. I just did not have any menu, cursor or transport controls. If I re-identified in composer, it would start working again, but not for long. I tried multiple drivers from the database, including the 850C and 850D drivers, as well as the 930D driver. No go on all of them.

I called tech support on my way home after changing both to IR, and they wanted me to call in while on site so they could log in and see what the driver was doing. I never got around to it, and they are working fine with IR.

Still not sure WTF is going on with that. I have several other Sony IP drivers out there. One is on an older 4K set which is on wi-fi and has not had an issue since day one.
"When I eat, it is the food that is scared." - Ron Swanson

Hosting Services by ipHouse