Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday February 23, 2017 at 15:20
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Ghost of HDMI past?

reminds me of a time i was pre-wiring an house that previously had an old farmhouse demolished. it was late in the summertime, right at dusk when i heard someone dragging my hammer. It was at the back corner of the room (i knew it was, swore it was because i had to go over to pick it up when i was done straightening cables out.

as i had my back turned i herd the unmistakable sound of hammer being dragged along OSB, but quickly. It was 2 feet away from me.

I dont think I ever finished something up so quickly, grabbed my bag and ran into my truck and hitailed it out of their. I had heard other contractors saying they were finding their tools scattered around the jobsite and even some brought outside in the dirt. Always chalked it up to some hoologans messing with them but to this day I cant explain it.....the only thing i can think of is when i was pulling the wires and straightening them up it caught the hammer and when i jumped when I heard it i whipped the cables away....

who the eff knows.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse