The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Monday February 13, 2017 at 17:53
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On February 13, 2017 at 15:19, MR TKH said...
Audiophiliac:

I hear ya, but my current Harmony lack signal strength. I wish Logitech had a receiver unit like URC has that has just a dedicated antenna. That's my largest concern is the ability to transmit a strong signal to that room.

They did and it should have come with that remote. It's not available from Harm0ny because it's a discontinued model, but if you look on Amazon or ebay, they're out there. If you find one and need it to control more than a few pieces of equipment and the two blasters don't get the job done, you can connect the RF repeater to a Xantech, Proficient or other IR distribution block, using cables with mono or stereo mini plugs. Stereo plugs can be less than perfect, but they do work.

Here's a shot of the RF extender, power supply and blasters-

[Link: ebay.com]

It's too bad the RF extender for the Harmony 1000 and 1100 won't work- I have a bunch of those.

I may end up with a H1100 with the extender and charging base- if you're interested, let me know. I won't know for about a week, though.

The Elite is a good remote- controls via IR, Bluetooth and IP.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse