The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Friday February 10, 2017 at 11:52
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
In prehistoric times, I did not want to work on peoples internet gear, because I felt like it was far more trouble prone then anything audio/video I installed. I did not want to be on the hook for trouble.

Now that everything we do is network dependent, we of course have to make sure the network is rock solid. Most people settle on brands for audio/video that they can trust.

For networking, which still has its trials and tribulations, it amazes me that people have products that they trust, yet they are quick to try the newest and the latest, and roll the dice with client satisfaction hanging in the balance.

There must be something in us that gets bored with the same old equipment. Whatever the case, you guys are my beta testers. I don't use anything until you guys have given it the stamp of approval. Luxul has enough negative posts that I would steer clear until it gets a couple years of smooth sailing.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse