Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Saturday February 4, 2017 at 16:32
MNTommyBoy
November 2010
On February 4, 2017 at 13:48, goldenzrule said...
I am trying Thumbtack out now. I only did one project, which was smaller but an easy job and gained a nice client. The reason I am going to give it a try is I am only paying for the leads I want to contact and quote. I paid for the $30 credit package, or whatever the smallest package is. I have only quoted two jobs, the one I got and one other. Both were two credits which totals something like $2.50. The one I did not get, they credited back because they say the potential client never responded in the allotted time. I have no idea if TT will be successful for us, but being it is so cheap and I can choose when to bid, I figured it is worth giving a shot for filler work.

All good points, all very true. I've been in their system for about a year (?). I think I've only closed two jobs, but they were more than hang and bangs at least. It is great that you only pay when you want to bid. I do Extreme cherry picking on their leads now, only things that should be in the 5-10 or 10-20k range. But, even when I go do the walk-through, the prospects still want to pay a fraction of what they really need.
"There's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens." ~MacGruber

Hosting Services by ipHouse