Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday February 3, 2017 at 21:23
MNTommyBoy
November 2010
On February 3, 2017 at 21:00, 3PedalMINI said...
Called 3 times today. Nothing.

Funny, once your up for renewal they sure find the time to talk to you.

They sure as hell do!!
Can't believe Angie's List has gone the way of the other miserable contractor scam sites. Guess they made their billions off the back of us and lost their way in the process.

I just don't know how I feel about BNI. Get asked all the time to join and I've done a few previews, but I don't know if it's right for me.

I dig it. I've been in since just before Thanksgiving. I always said what I missed about leaving the corporate and retail world was the people I worked with. So now, with BNI, I feel I have a friend at work again. If you want to talk about a great sale or system, you can. If you want to bitch about a bad prospect, you can.

As for results, it's early. Most of the group says it takes a year to start rolling, build trust and getting referrals. However, I have closed a little bit of business and have some pretty good inside leads for the pipeline over the next couple months. If I do well with those, obviously that will only get better with time. I also used the flooring guy too. (I'm sure greasing the wheel when you get into a group like that doesn't hurt either.)

My group is about 55, Big! So YMMV for sure. For me, doing $100 service calls all the way to good size systems, everyone is a prospect. I hope to get a 10-20% lift in revenue from it this year (and I signed up for two). I'm sure I'll see you in San Diego, so I'll have real numbers....
"There's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens." ~MacGruber

Hosting Services by ipHouse