The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday January 30, 2017 at 22:50
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
NEVER EVER EVER EVER deploy a system with a client sitting there. I understand that sometimes this maybe tough to kick a client out of their own room but in the mingst of excitement (for the client) and a billion questions and you trying to be polite it's a recipe for disaster. I know this was not your fault at all, but firing it up for the first time usually means setup and firmware upgrades...easy to miss a setting when the client is blabbering. Not to mention the possible DOA or bricking issue. Not only does the client wonder if he bought the right product, but if he chose the right installer. It's totally BS I know, but it's just the way people think.

You 2nd mistake was using a pioneer. Sorry but they are crap.

Shocking snap treated you the way they did. Usually when it comes to stuff like this they are good. Makes me wonder if they are starting to clamp down on returns and advanced replacements due to the re organization and growth of the company...

If this industry, manufacturers like pioneer etc actually had to pay for our time to deal with the BS failed products we deal with can you imagine the 180 in product quality we would see. I like many others are completely burned out because of the BS we deal with. I wish cedia was worth a damn and actually advocated for this
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse