Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 43 made on Sunday January 22, 2017 at 13:07
gwstudios
June 2004
I looked at DJI, then I decided to go with a Yuneec Q500 Typhoon G (GoPro 3/4/5 gimbal) as I already had a good video camera.

I went with Yuneec because it is not for tear-assing around the neighborhood, Yuneec drones are larger, heaver and more stable for aerial video and photography. The blades are 13 inches from tip to tip and it is super quiet. DJIs sound like a World War One plane, even 500 feet away due to the smaller blades at higher RPM.

That plus the fact the controller already has the screen built in. I absolutely love it, I get about 2400' of range (that is afar as I would go without freaking out), but I do adhere to the 400 foot height limit.

I paid $499 at Best Buy on sale and bought an extra battery. It has follow me, watch me, return to home, smart mode... everything. If the drone is completely lost and out of sight, just turn off the controller and it will come back and land from it's take off point and shut off the motors. I tried it a few times along with return to home.

Solid drone for the money, I love it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse