The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 54 made on Wednesday January 18, 2017 at 23:15
therockhr
Long Time Member
February 2015
On December 18, 2015 at 11:43, 3PedalMINI said...
Walk, how at this price point can you even roll a truck?

Your time spent dealing with this would be far better productive if you used the time to clean the truck, follow up on small service calls or cold calling designers or educating builders about the necessity of wiring.

The reason this builder and TN is so behind the time is because no builder knows about this (and most are hillbillies- I can say this because I have family in TN and my uncle is a "builder" in tri-cities... The builders can only do so much, it is our job as a community to educate all the trades about us and what we really do. This is also important otherwise the security guys will start slugging AV and any of the crap that ADI sells. (I'm dealing with an uneducated builder right now that forced me todo an emergency prewire due to the security guys wiring the place. He is now having me do the 3 other new homes that are going up! Hopefully this builder learned his lesson, but you shouldn't feel bad for him. The only way he will truely learn is by financial hard ache at the end of it

Who is your uncle? I live in the tri cities.

Hosting Services by ipHouse