The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 41 made on Sunday January 15, 2017 at 11:56
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On January 15, 2017 at 03:50, Mac Burks (39) said...
Dems are crying about a psychopath becoming president. Republicans were crying because the president was black.

That last part is about as wrong as you could be.

Everyone needs to stop thinking the other side identifies with one aspect of their candidate or party member- it's like looking at something that's gray through a microscope and deciding it's an elephant.

Which President hasn't been without serious flaws? Probably Carter and he thought that lusting after another woman was a terrible flaw but he has done great things for people, even though he's seen as a bad POTUS. Kennedy did anything with a pulse; Johnson was a complete bigot; Nixon did his things; Reagan; Bush 1; Clinton was, well, Clinton; Bush 2; Obama is a complete narcissist who wanted to be in office forever and is blind to what he has done. You think Hillary would be a good President? Good luck with that.

People crossed sides to vote for Obama but most only did it once. He started out saying that he wanted to fix Social Security and Heath Care, but then added "through re-distribution of wealth" about two weeks later. I listened to a lot of his speeches when he started his campaign and liked what he had to say, but when he began his war on money, he showed what he is- someone who wanted to pit one class against another. Well done, I'd say. Unfortunately, he didn't accomplish either of the original goals- SS payments have actually gone down in some cases and health care sure as hell hasn't been "fixed", by any stretch of the imagination.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse