The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 13:42
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
Do i think its ridiculous? Yes. I also think its ridiculous that we pay for special meals to accommodate a prisoners religion.

It's easy for me to think its ridiculous because i am not transgendered. It's easy for me to say no to a church or special meals and prayer time for religious prisoners because i am an atheist.

Honestly i think its ridiculous that we let family and friends go visit prisoners...but thats because i am not a prisoner.

I think its easy to think something is "ridiculous" or a "waste of money" when its something that someone else is dealing with or cares about. But lets just say that God is real and the Christians, Jews & Muslims all have it right...shouldn't we allow them to eat the right food and pray even if they are in prison?

Imagine waking up tomorrow and finding yourself in the wrong body. Imagine having to live your life that way. Imagine that some people are truly wired wrong and will never feel normal unless they receive gender reassignment surgery. Where do we draw the line? Dental work and kosher meals?
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse