The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 08:39
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Yes, this has been a nightmare. Clients have been used to one eco system only to have to use two. In the case of C4 you have to use Sonos app todo anything useful. The clients have to set favorites within Sonos and then they can access those saved items from control4 . You then can only skip forward or back once in C4. Having to go between apps is not only very annoying some clients are having issues knowing when todo so.

I have one client that sent me a nasty message saying this isn't what I sold him.

Unfortunately at this point I'm having to explore other options like Music Cast or HEOS to give my clients what they once had with Sonos. Sonos royally has screwed us. This new announced partnership within the CI community has ended up being anything but a partnership. On a side note, what's with the IN-App promos?

I did a tremendous amount of money with Sonos last year given the size of my shop, but I have to look out for my best interests and the interests of my clients at this point and have to look at other (now) viable options. Why did Sonos have to break what was great?
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse