Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Monday January 9, 2017 at 02:40
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
When you use cheap wire you are rolling the dice. The factory in China maybe doing well enough in the start for them but you never know when corners will get cut and guess who pays the price. The Distributor can apologize till the cows come home but it really doesn't do you much good then does it.

I have used Liberty Wire for the last 12+ years. It has never let me down and the quality is on par with all the other top brands - some of it is made in the USA by OEM of those companies.
Belden, Commscope, Coleman Cable, and a few others I can't remember right now; are generally considered the best and OEM for others too.
Many people love ICE and has had a good rep for many years now. Curious who the OEM is or they do it themselves.

When choosing wire, I always spend more for the better wire. Always! I don't have time to dick around, when the cheap wire's 'good run' runs out and has problems for awhile. And if it's going to be in the walls of a home, where you would have to gut the house to run a new line, how stupid is it not to use the best wire you can put in.

Hosting Services by ipHouse