The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 37 made on Tuesday January 3, 2017 at 12:40
radiorhea
May 2002
good for you Old Man!

I have been in the biz close to 40 years. This is my 17th year in business for myself. It always has ups and downs. I agree with most, some clients that "earn it" get special consideration. Others, it falls to the next business day. If I can fix it with a short text, I do.

Being an RTi dealer and only using iPads and iPhones for control. We built in a help page. It has ALL of their passwords, log-ins, etc. It also has a picture based "how-to" of how all of the systems are re-set. It is fairly easy to do. I take pictures of their actual system and import them in to the iPad programming.

Since I started doing this, my late night phone calls and texts have dropped off dramatically. Family, friends, and guests find it easy as they are not as familiar with the system as the owners are.

Any help that a frustrated client can get when they "just want to watch TV" is worth it to me. This one item has set me apart from the others. No other trades give the kind of service that we do. I am told this often.
Drinking upstream from the herd since 1960

Hosting Services by ipHouse