The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Monday January 2, 2017 at 15:52
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On January 2, 2017 at 15:43, Richie Rich said...
There is a select few clients that I will pick up the phone for anytime day or night. These are typically the larger projects that have homeowners who I get along with. If I can't get to them right away they are usually very understanding. As soon as I get a signed contract, I normally put all that client's contact info in my phone, that way I know who is calling and can choose to answer or not.

The 9:45pm NYE caller called from a number I didn't have, like he knew that I wouldn't answer if he called from his cell or home phone.

I am too old and probably too broken for a career change at this point.
A few years ago I tried to make what I thought was a smart move, getting out of the field and working as a PM for a large, successful CI company.
Yeah, that didn't work too well for me. Having to get up at 6:00am, drive an hour and sit at a desk almost all day felt like a prison sentence to me.

I have certain clients I will answer and help at any time as well. It's not based on the size of the project, but how they treat me. I treat all my clients the same, but some people go out of their way to let you know they appreciate you and the work you do. They get special treatment.

Hosting Services by ipHouse