Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday January 1, 2017 at 20:39
Fiasco
July 2009
On January 1, 2017 at 20:00, Dave in Balto said...
That's how it seems to me, you have to keep them happy for an hour at a time while you're there, they come to you, their brother in law isn't coming to the kitchen and plugging in his own blender, and no one is looking at the menu and saying that the cooks at avs say you should use prime rib over rib eye.

Glad it's working for you. My brother in law has half a dozen restaurants in Boston and has the recipe to make them work, makes me jealous.

It's a show, there's a lot of prep prior to each performance, and you don't get to have a "bad" day regardless of how you feel. The show is 17 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Toughest part is probably keeping yourself motivated day in and day out.

On all the TV shows they use the word "passion". Oh you lost your "passion". You've got "passion". Blech.. It's not passion, it's willpower

But I still get to play with lots of electronics. One of my upcoming projects is relocating my server rack from the single 42u on the west side of the building to the two big dell power edge racks in the east basement.

I ran out of space when I upgraded my camera storage with two super micro 24x8tb JBOD storage servers

Last edited by Fiasco on January 1, 2017 20:47.
Pump House on Facebook: [Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse