The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 90 made on Saturday December 31, 2016 at 10:28
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On December 30, 2016 at 15:35, goldenzrule said...
I have to say, with the antenna placed properly for a mrf350, i have NEVER had rf issues. I will also say i have spoken with plenty of people at URC, including in support, that unfortuantely do not know the line as well as many of us do.

Lastly, I will say i have read many posts from some vets that have terrible rf interference issues. Typically this is caused by either improper placement of the antenna, using a 418 MHz combo when a 433 MHz should be used, or using a mrf250/260.

The RF and CCP lineup have been near bulletproof for me for ten years really. The only issues I had were the terrible OLED screens on the 780s, which URC did replace after some time, and continue to replace remotes with failed screens even out of warranty.

The LED on the MRF when it's set to Zero is such an easy tool for finding a good location- I don't know why anyone would have such problems. I have seen the code assignment set incorrectly on a couple of jobs I took over (as recently as this month) and as soon as I set it in the editor so the MRF and remote matched, it was smooth sailing.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse