Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday December 29, 2016 at 13:47
kgossen
March 2008
On December 29, 2016 at 13:31, Brad Humphrey said...
I read his profile on the link. Like many of these guys, they are some form of engineer or what not, that has been working with a company doing something with electronics or control.
They get a bright idea to do a project like this, because they or none of their friends have ever seen a real control system before. They think they can bring something great and innovative to the market. Completely ignoring doing ANY research to see what is already out there. And having no real understanding of what it really takes to do a proper control system.

Some of them (after diving head 1st into this) do the research after the fact. Then realize instead of hundreds of hours of their time, it will take thousands or tens of thousands of hours to properly develop a real system. Most bail at that point, while others just continue with their cheesy 'me-to' product.

But this is such a joke. There are 10 year olds that would look at it and laugh and laugh and laugh. I'm sure Lego has a kit that looks better and does a better job! I would buy this just to feel like it's 2003 again.

But hey, it's not as bad as Apple thinking they're incredibly innovative by putting an emoji bar on their new macbooks! Amazing thing is they're the first to do it, they actually didn't steal from somebody else!
"Quality isn't expensive, it's Priceless!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse