Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 72 made on Thursday December 29, 2016 at 11:25
MNTommyBoy
November 2010
On December 29, 2016 at 09:45, goldenzrule said...
I'm an A/V integrator and will put a network in when necessary. I am not an IT company looking to maintain hundreds of networks. I made a decision to go more basic after pumping my stress level uo considerably the last 2 years as I pushed for larger jobs. This last quarter I took it easy and took in much more basic jobs. The stress level has been far less while still making good money. I have NO problem leaving some money on the table if it leads to a happier and healthier life.

I need to 100% agree with Mike's last few comments. It really all comes down to business plan. I don't mean to have this spiral into "so and so isn't your customer" either.

I stay in my wheelhouse 95% of the time, which is AV. I add more products and services as I am trained on them. I sell an new network when I have to, not when I want to. Do you I leave money on the table, probably, though eero is changing some of this for my average prospect and client.

To the OP, I would also say look at C4 or Elan. The only resistance I have to either is everyone and their brother, and the big blue box, sells C4. For Elan, the one $870 remote they sell is a mid-size hurdle.
"There's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens." ~MacGruber

Hosting Services by ipHouse