The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 64 made on Wednesday December 28, 2016 at 20:00
cshepard
Advanced Member
June 2008
On December 28, 2016 at 11:21, KeithDBrown said...
I felt this way, but this year we started replacing every network we could with our router, switch and 3+ AP's. It started because I started asking every new client, "How is the WiFi in your house" or "How was the WiFi in your old house?"

In almost every single meeting I heard that it was terrible. They would list the rooms that do and don't get good wifi. Tell me stories about only being able to FaceTime from the upstairs, etc.

The solution, even at $2k+, feels like a bargain to them if I can truly give them the experience that I promise, which is essentially "If you are on your property, your iPad will work great."

I love simple jobs where we don't have to touch the network, but networking has become big business for us, and it is creating customer loyalty and generating referrals. We also setup a guest network on every system and make sure the password is impossible to forget. It gets our clients talking to their guests about how great their network is, and by extension how great we are.

Exactly!
Chris

Hosting Services by ipHouse